Join our nursing team! ACP is looking for full-time Registered Nurse who can adhere to the following responsibilities.
- Understands, supports, and implements the mission and vision of Alaska Center for Pediatrics. Actively participates in and supports the clinical team in order to provide continuous improvement in patient care delivered by Alaska Center for Pediatrics. Assists in the development of goals for the clinic and implementation of systems to meet and exceed department goals.
- Maintains a working understanding and application of Alaska Board of Nursing Statutes.
- Triages patient telephone calls and communicates urgent needs to the practitioners.
- Fulfills daily nursing duties, including but not limited to, rooming patients, assisting with procedures, taking vitals, administering immunizations and verifying and administering medications, as appropriate.
- Implements patient care protocols as established and approved by providers.
- Follows department regulations in a manner adhering to compliance programs. Follows clinical compliance including, but not limited to, OSHA, Safety Guidelines, Hazardous Materials, and Disaster Preparedness.
- Seeks collegial relationships with clinical staff.
- Recommends to the Lead Registered Nurse changes that would improve service delivery and implements changes as directed by the Lead Registered Nurse.
- Assists the Lead Registered Nurse by performing other patient care related tasks that the Lead Registered Nurse may request.
- Fulfills all other duties as assigned.
Current Provider/Staff model:
- 2017 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home with integrated behavioral health
- 2 Care Teams made up of the following providers 6 MDs, 3 NPs,1 PA-C and 1 LCSW
- Registered Nurses on each Care Team
- 2 patient care coordinators
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation DOE
- Expenses paid include: paid leave and CME
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance based on eligibility
- 401(k) based on eligibility