Join our nursing team by applying below!
ACP is looking for full-time Registered Nurse who can adhere to the following job description and responsiblities.
Provide support to clinical staff and providers by assisting with call-backs, prescription refills, referrals, patient education, prioritize need for appointment based on patient signs/symptoms and ensure appropriate appointment scheduling. As Triage Nurse works with families who need medical advice but do not require a clinic visit. Works closely with the Primary Care Providers and other clinical staff as a key member of the Care Team.
- Triage patient phone calls, requests and messages using the designated communication systems. Prioritize for specific action needed for provider intervention or contact, medication refills, provide for available appointment slots, etc.
- Handle and refer emergencies appropriately, including crisis intervention and triage.
- Facilitate provider efficiency and quality of care.
- Serve as first point of contact for questions from front desk personnel.
- Process medication refill requests.
- Support collaborative relationships with patients, providers, care coordination staff, administrative staff and front desk staff.
- Provide patient follow-up as indicated by providers.
- Coordinate available resources for all patients and assure that a system of appropriate patient referrals and timely follow up is maintained.
- Ensure needed labs and paperwork have been received before scheduled appointment.
- Coordinate and oversee special patient appointments such as consultations, diagnostic testing and referrals, laboratory & other miscellaneous testing in conjunction with the clinical staff.
- Maintain communication with providers regarding matters of patient care.
- Provides staff support as directed by the Clinical Supervisor to the quality and risk management program
Current Provider/Staff model:
- Level 3 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home with integrated behavioral health
- 2 Care Teams made up of the following providers 6 MDs, 4 NPs,1 PA-C and 1 LCSW
- Registered Nurses on each Care Team
- 2 patient care coordinators
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation DOE
- Expenses paid include: paid leave and CME
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance based on eligibility
- 401(k) based on eligibility